Thursday, May 7, 2009

One Last Outing . . .

I was able to spend a couple of hours with my sister Edie, her kids and her husband (not pictured) at the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point in Utah. Since Edie and family are moving to Arkansas (today) this was the last time I would see them in awhile. This picture makes me laugh because Bryce saw his dad taking it and wanted in on the fun. (Notice his shifty eyes that always make me laugh.)
We had a lot of fun pretending to be terrified of the giant shark behind us. Good times!
Of course the kids liked the hands-on exhibits the most, and in this one they were able to play with water and sand . . . a kid's dream, right? Anyway, Bryce was a little scared of getting wet and dirty at first and so he needed a little encouragement. He eventually had no problem getting his hands in the water and soon was flicking it everywhere. In this picture he is waving to me and Edie . . . too cute!

I had to take this picture when I saw Bryce looking at the cute baby girl next to him. Ah, young love!
The two brother's, Connor and Bryce, I will really miss them being close to me, but I know they are going to have fun in their new house in Arkansas. I just hope they don't tear down the place too soon. These boys are dangerous.

1 comment:

  1. Of course those boys are cute. Most boys are, especially little ones. You wouldn't be getting such great smiles from them, however, if they didn't love you lots too. Keep smiling and watch out for any dinosaurs that might be hiding in the nearby mountains.

    ReplyDelete