I haven't written in quite a long time, but I hope to be more consistent with updating my blog. I am now in the throws of fall semester at BYU, and life is starting to get busy. In addition to having class in the mornings and a several evenings I also volunteer twice a week--on Thursdays I play with children at the Center for Women and Children in Crisis, and then on Fridays I volunteer at the Utah State Hospital with the girls youth. Both of these volunteer opportunities are very rewarding for me and I love being able to take a step back from my own "crazy" life and help others by just having fun with them.
Basically, life is great! In the past few weeks I have reflected on how blessed I am and how much I have grown in the past year. I have a wonderful supportive family--which includes my AMAZING Mom and Dad, siblings, and my adorable niece Megan and also nephews (Matthew, Truman, Connor, Charles, Bryce, and Henry). I love all of them with all of my heart.
Basically, life is great! In the past few weeks I have reflected on how blessed I am and how much I have grown in the past year. I have a wonderful supportive family--which includes my AMAZING Mom and Dad, siblings, and my adorable niece Megan and also nephews (Matthew, Truman, Connor, Charles, Bryce, and Henry). I love all of them with all of my heart.

My parents are hilarious!
My oldest sister Edie . . . small, but mighty!
Me and "the boys" in Arkansas
My brother David and all of his kids (we are at the Mall of America)
Henry--my youngest nephew--this picture always makes me smile
.
I'm glad you're doing well. Thanks for taking care of Philipp. I like your picture on top. It made me smile. I wish it could be cooler here. This heat is getting to me. Love ya!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures of the kids. Seeing that picture of Henry makes the memory so vivid of him being so excited about the bitty baby. You really captured that moment.
ReplyDelete