Friday, July 31, 2009

We Are Never Alone

It is interesting to me how I can feel so happy and loved, to feeling sad and alone in a day, but it happens to me often. In those moments I wish more than anything I could feel God and His Spirit close to me . . . a real, palpable comfort and love . . . however, the assurance, comfort, and love doesn't usually come the way I want it too, and I have occasionally questioned if God really was there at all. What I have come to realize after years of wondering, is that sometimes even if I can't feel God's love, that all I can do is "hold tight to what I know."

And what I do know is I am NEVER alone, even if sometimes loneliness is all I can feel.

I am so grateful for this promise.

1 comment:

  1. Nice voices and harmonies. They sound a little like Evanescence, minus the dubious lyrics. Cool. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete